Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Fun!

I Seriously LIVE for the weekends because I can spend all day with my baby. We've been busy with remodeling the house so I feel like I'm living in a suitcase but it's been kinda nice cause Shane and I are having a great time picking out new stuff for our place. This weekend, while Daddy served at the base, Mason and I hung out and GRUBBED on delicious food all day Saturday and Sunday.

We even celebrated Mason's cousin Tristan's 11 month birthday. I can't believe the 2 boys are almost a year old! Time is soooo precious. These boys are growing up too fast.

I "stole" this pic from my sis-in-law's blog "Hello Tristan". :)

The two boys are hanging out on the swing at the park. Lol - look at Mason's face. He looks so unimpressed. A few seconds later, he was screaming his head off because he wanted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment