Monday, September 19, 2011

What Having a Baby has made me Realize

Before Mason was born, I would work endless hours. I would spend time after work on my blackberry and just STRESS out about work. Now I really don't sweat the small stuff. I know how precious this time is with my baby so I spend as much time cuddling with my little one when I am home. I completely shut myself off from work. It's AMAZING how much Mason has taught me the minute he came into my life.

As I sit here and stare at his previous face, I know that my life has changed forever and I will never look back with regrets. I am so happy right now and completely BLISSED out on life. This motherhood thing is simply amazing.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Mason is such a blessing, and so lucky to have a great Mama like you!!

    ReplyDelete