Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Terrible Two's?

Hey all!  I just returned from a long weekend to Disneyland with my family and it was a nice trip although we've been deep in tantrum mode so there was a lot of stress that went along with the trip. 

My little one has resorted to crying over every little thing. Thank goodness he was an angel during our flight but during the security checkpoint was another story.  He would be in full meltdown mode by the time we got to the security gate and it was downright stressful. 

Anyway, how are you moms dealing with your little ones tantrums?  For those of you who don't have to deal with you, consider yourself very lucky!  

Here's some pics of Mason from our trip. It was fun but my husband and I both agreed that it's going to be a long time before we go on another trip.  :) 



























No comments:

Post a Comment