Friday, May 24, 2013

The Little Book Club review

Hey moms!  I took advantage of the plum district deal and purchased the The Little Book Club voucher.  It was great because it was time for me to restock Mason's library with a brand new set of books. 

The books came packaged in a cute little box and arrived within a week after I placed the order on Thelittlebookclub.com.  

We received 3 books and a cute little note for Mason with the  list of the 3 books.  The theme for the month was bedtime and baths.  We already had the Going to Bed book by Sandra Boynton but I was happy to receive a new one because our current one was in such bad shape. 

The regular cost of the membership is approximately $24.95 with free shipping which is fine. 

We received "The Goodnight Train" which my son LOVES.  
The retail price is $16.99; King Bidgood's in the Bathtub which retails at 7.99 and The Going to Bed book which retails at 6.99.  Retail costs are: $31.97 which is not a pretty bad deal.  

I love that they also personalize the choices according to your son's age.  I don't know if I'm going to continue my subscription because I've been watching my budget and saving for Mason's college fund.  We'll see. 

What did you receive from your The Little Book Club package? 












No comments:

Post a Comment