Tuesday, May 28, 2013

For the LOVE of long weekends

I had such a lovely three day weekend!  It felt like I had so much time on my hands.  We celebrated my brother-in-law's high school graduation on Saturday.  We had dinner at a lovely steakhouse but oh did Mason give us a hard time at dinner.  He was pretty good in the beginning but when he saw another little boy who had a toy that he wanted he threw the biggest tantrum.  I sure can't wait until this phase is over. 

We also hung out at a local festival in Sausalito, CA and Mason was dancing along with the band they had on stage.  It was so much fun.  He also played in their jumpy house and they had fun carnival games.  It was so fun! We also got to enjoy a lovely dinner at this place called "The Surf Spot". Mason played in the sand until it was time for us to have dinner.  I can't wait to return because it was such a relaxing dinner. 

The weather here was nice on Saturday and Sunday but we had some slight drizzle on Monday. It was still very beautiful and so great to have the time off with my family. 

How was your weekend?  What did you do? 


















No comments:

Post a Comment