Friday, May 31, 2013

My Bluum Box review

Hey Moms!  I took advantage of a Plum District deal for a bluum box last month and finally received my box today. 

What is Bluum?  I took this from their website: 

Bluum is like a magazine subscription for essential products for you and your baby. Delivered beautifully packaged to your doorstep every month.  As your bluum baby grows up, so does your bluum subscription. Boxes grow with your child, as do the contents. 
Each month, your bluum box is a surprise - and who likes spoiled surprises, right?
Let's say this: The bluum staff works day and night to hand-pick the newest and most exciting products. In the past, some of these included, but were not limited to:
  • Creams (Stretch Mark, Rashes)
  • BabyFood (Organic, Natural, Dried)
  • Wipes (SuperGoop Sunscreen, Teething Wipes)
  • Toys (Rattles, Plush)
  • Learning (Books, Smartphone Apps)
  • ... and always a surprise for the mom!

Here are some pics of what I received. 



Front pic of note from Bluum

Here's a note from Nicole from Marketing telling me about the theme of the items in the box.


I thought this was OK. I buy these all the time so I wasn't impressed with these items. 


Ugh - definitely not something my son would like or use. It looks a little bit like a voodoo doll. 

Cool!  I think my son will like this since he loves to color.  

How fun!  My son loves this.  He started jumping up and down with joy when we started blowing the bubbles. 

I gave this to my son and now I can't find the darn thing.  It must be somewhere under the couch.  :) 



Coupon for shoes and a Thank you from Pocket Pals. 

I love Luna bars so I can't wait to check this out. 


I've never tried any 7th Heaven items but can't wait to try it out.

What do you think?  Do you also receive Bluum boxes?  This is my very first box and I don't think I'm going to move forward with them because I can't justify the costs for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment