Saturday, August 13, 2011

FIRST NIGHT OUT!





(The beautiful couple Camille & Brian)


(The gorgeous bride with her bridesmaids and flower girls)


(Pic of us which we used in the guest book)

I can't believe my husband and I actually went out last night without Baby Mason. He is 5 months and 2 weeks old today and last night was the first night we actually went out without him. We were invited to our good friend Camille and Brian's wedding and it was SUCH a FUN night. I actually had an adult beverage (well half of one haha) and didn't fell guilty about it one bit.

Mason got to spend time with his grandma (my mother-in-law) and cousin Niko and he had a great time. Although my MIL did let me know that he cried about half the time he was there before going to sleep. Awwww... I missed my cute little baby.

Anyway the wedding was so much fun and I got to meet another momma who has a 4 month old son and we talked about all of our baby adventures, going back to work etc. My husband and I agreed that we will now start going on date nights at least once a month. I think it makes for a happier marriage, a happier mom and dad which equals a happier baby. Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment