Monday, August 8, 2011

Last week of Maternity Leave



I had a relaxing morning today. My husband put together Mason's jumperoo and Mason was finally able to play with it. Although like all things, the jumperoo only held his attention for about 15 minutes. But after playing in the jumperoo he was ready for a nap which was awesome! I love the jumperoo.

So, it's my VERY last week before I start work next week and I was able to squeeze in some "ME" time and ran to get a quick mani/pedi close by so I can run back home to snuggle with the baby. After all, I won't have as much time with Mason once I return to work. When I returned home, he had a huge smile on his face. It was adorable! I don't know how I'm going to feel when I return return. If I had the choice I would stay at home with my sweet son but I need to get back to work so I can provide a better future for him.



The pic above is a post of him when I returned home. Love my son to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment