Friday, August 5, 2011

Our New Mobile


Hey Mommas! We finally received our rainforest mobile a couple days ago and my husband installed it on Mason's crib. He loves it but like all other things it can only keep him entertained 15 minutes at the most. At least I can wash his bottles or get ready for the next day during this time.

I also found a take long mobile that I can attach to Mason's car seat that I'm debating on buying. He has been hating his car seat rides and right now the only thing that distracts him from crying is this baby app on Shane's iphone but someone has to be in the back seat for him to watch it. :) And I can't always have someone in the back seat especially when I return to work. Anyway, here's a pic of the item. Do any of you moms have this? If so, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment