Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary!

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

Corinthians 13:4–8a

I love this quote and it just about sums how I feel about love.

I LOVE You to my dearest husband. Through all our good and bad days, he has always been there for me. He is a great and loving father to Mason and wonderful husband to me.

Mason and I Love you very much. These last 5 years have gone by so fast and that's cause I'm spending it with you. Thank you for everything and for the best gift of all, our baby Mason. Every day, I feel so blessed because I walk among others in this world and can say that I have found my one true love and that is you. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment