Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Miracles...

I absolutely believe in them now. Now that I have my little boy. I believe that every single baby is a miracle put on this earth for a purpose. It's crazy to think that at some point in my life that I thought I would never become a Mom. My husband and I were married for almost 4 years before we were blessed with our pregnancy and our little boy was finally born this past March.

Now I stare at him every single night before I go to bed and SAVOR every single waking moment I have with him because he has truly made me a better person. My child has made me want to make this world a better place. A better place for him and for our future. I look not only at how precious my child's life is but I also appreciate my life so much more. It's crazy isn't it? How this little being can bring so much into your life? I'm sure you Moms feel the same way.

I love my little miracle Mason. He is the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment