Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful!

Today I am feeling EXTREMELY thankful for all my blessings this past year.

I am so thankful that I have a beautiful baby boy who has forever changed my life and family. He is seriously the best thing that's ever happened to me. Every.single.day I wake up with him next to me and I feel extremely happy, blessed and thankful. His little laughs just brighten up my day. When I get home from work EXHAUSTED, and I see his smiling face I completely forget about how tired I am.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband who works such a challenging night shift. We barely see each other except for the early evenings and weekends but I appreciate him for everything he is doing for our family.

I am thankful for my parents and especially my mother. When I was young, I remember how hard she worked. She worked tirelessly for our family. Day in and day out. She has a heart of gold. I truly admire her as a woman, mother, wife and grandmother. There should be more people like her in this world. She is the most amazing person I know. My father was always so strict when I was younger and now that I'm a parent I completely understand why. He wanted to protect us from all the "danger" in this world. I think if he could have put us (his 3 kids) in a bubble he would have. I'm thankful that I have such great parents.

I am thankful for my siblings. Honestly I am so lucky to have such great and wonderful brothers. They have always been there for me and I am so lucky!

I am thankful for my cute and adorable nephew Tristan and his awesome Momma Sheryll who is a wonderful sister in law. My brother is so lucky to have her and we are so blessed to have her join our family.

I am thankful for my brother Pat's girlfriend Jennifer who is so hardworking and kind. My brother is lucky to have her in his life.

I am thankful for my cousins, aunts and uncles!

I am thankful for my girlfriends who have always been there for me since we were young. I have the most amazing friendships with my small set of friends but they are the most loyal and down to earth girlfriends I could ever hope for.

Lastly I am thankful for my wonderful life. I feel so so blessed every single day and am so happy that I have so many people and things to be thankful for.

I wish you lots of LOVE, Happiness and Warmth during this thanksgiving season.

No comments:

Post a Comment