Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi All! Happy New Year. I had such a great ten days off during the holidays that I completely shut myself off from blogging etc. It was nice to relax with my family and Mason. I overindulged in good food, wine, chocolates etc.

I also LOVED spending so much time with my baby that it was so hard to go back to work yesterday. We had such a wonderful first Christmas with our little one. He had so much fun on Christmas Eve that he slept until 1 pm the next day. He of course woke up to nurse a couple of times but went right back to sleep.

On the day of New Year's eve, we spent the time relaxing in Napa Valley and had such an amazing lunch at Oxbow and trekked over to V.Sattui to purchase wine for that evening. I of course fell asleep at 10:30 pm with Mason and missed the entire countdown. I think that this is the first time in my entire adult life that I missed the countdown to the new year. It's OK though because I was getting my much needed beauty sleep.

I wish you a VERY Happy New Year and hope you continue to blessed with hugs and kisses from your little ones. I hope your life is filled with happiness, health, prosperity and love always.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment