Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Proofing...

So Baby Mason is getting into everything now. He wants to put his chubby little hands into electric sockets, wrap his hands around cords etc. so I went straight to Babies 'R Us last Friday in order to get ready for the baby proofing frenzy this weekend.

I have to follow little Mason everywhere because he wants to explore the big world around him. He's pulling up on everything, trying to open up the toilet seat, grabbing onto the table. Oh my gosh! It's like he grew into a little toddler over the past weekend. This little guy is just getting so big. I remember when he was a little baby how much I prayed that he would grow up fast because I wanted him to sleep through the night. Now that the time's here when he's sleeping well and bigger, I miss the days when I was able to hold him all day long. lol.

Anyway, I hope you moms are doing well. I've been busy at work and planning Mason's first birthday so I'll try to update as much as possible. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Mama! Gabriel's favorite activity is playing in the toliet! He loves to throw things into it too. Let the good times begin! I've increased my work out schedule so I can keep up! =)

    ReplyDelete