Thursday, February 2, 2012

Food!

Hey all. Mason will turn one in approximately 4 weeks. It's so C-R-A-Z-Y to think that this little baby is going to be a year old. The time just zipped on by. I can't believe it. Anyway, he's still not into food as much as I would like to make him eat it. I even tricked him into trying ice cream and he HATED it. He made the sourest face ever and turned his head after I tried to offer it to him again. But like one of the moms I know mentioned, "You don't see any 18 year olds walking around with bottles, so he'll eat when he wants to". So I'm not too worried.

But since he's turning a year old soon and he can start drinking cows’ milk, I want to start getting him used to table food. I bought a bag of Butternut squash, carrots, broccoli, bananas etc. so we can try experimenting with table food. We'll see. I hope he likes at least some of the fruits/veggies/grains I give him. What are you moms/dads feeding your little ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment