Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cheers to the New Year!

Hi Folks!  I can't believe I haven't posted since October of last year. 
I feel terrible.  It's been a very busy last few months as Mason has been running all over the place and it's been hard to keep up with blogging running after a busy almost 2 year old.

How are you all doing?   I hope you had a great holiday with your loved ones.

My family and I just hung out in the SF bay area and Mason got to meet his great grandmother on his dad's side for the first time.  It was a very precious moment.

Mason's been doing well except he's getting over an ear infection he got from a very bad cold.  After a swift dose of antibiotics, he's been GREAT! 

For new year's, we hung out at home and just celebrated with the little one.

How were your new years? 

1 comment:

  1. ear infections are the worst! glad mason is feeling better! it's been busy around here for us, too, but it's nice to see you back on your blog! happy new year to you guys & all the best for a happy 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete