Monday, July 8, 2013

Holiday weekend recap



We had such an awesome Fourth of July weekend!  My husband, son and I drove down to Monterey, CA and stayed on Cannery Row which was AMAZING!  We had such a great time.  I loved the location of our hotel because we were steps away from the Monterey Bay Aquarium and so close to everything else.

My little guy was so happy when we checked into the hotel.  He hated the drive though.  He will not sit still for more than an hour in the car and then he starts getting antsy so we had to make a few stops on the way to Monterey and back home.  

I loved watching the Fourth of July parade with my family.  It was so fun!! I loved it.  They also hosted a lawn party and Mason played all of their games for free and won cute prizes. 

Definitely a fun time!  He loved the aquarium. It was so fun.  How was your 4th of July?  What did you do? 
Watching shows from the ipad on the way to Monterey, CA

Hey mama! 

Just checked in and hanging out with his new friend



Our tiny pool at the hotel :) 

Waiting for the parade to start on the 4th of July

Playing games at the lawn party

So fun!  Swimming in the tiny hotel pool. 

zzzzzz's 

Fun! 

Daddy and Mason




Getting his grub on


I LOVED this walkway to breakfast





17 mile drive

The Lone Cyprus





No comments:

Post a Comment