Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Friday Ladies!

Hey ladies!  Happy Friday.  I am so happy for the weekend. Its been a looooong week for me at work and I'm so in need of a great weekend.  I can't wait.  How are you all doing? 
What do you do to unwind after a long day?  I know I can't wait to get home to my little boy and just hug on him. 

What do you do to unwind on Friday nights?  I know I'm in need of a good glass of wine tonight because work has been super stressful. I just can't wait to get on with it!  

Anyway, Mason's been learning a lot more words lately and I'm so happy.  My husband and I brought him to a speech therapist because he's been a bit delayed with his speech but lately he's been trying to say a ton of words so I'm super happy!  I can't wait until I can start having conversations with this kid.  Right now my husband and I have been repeating a lot of words with him so he can continue to learn. It's been a lot of work but definitely a lot of fun!  

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your time with your loved ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment