Monday, September 19, 2011

6 Month Appointment

Mason had his 6 month appointment last Friday and he did so well.

Here are his stats:

Height: 28 Inches (95% in his age group)
Weight: 17.5 lbs (50% in his age group)

His pedi said he is growing big and strong. He also received 2 shots, the Hep B and flu shot. He didn't cry for very long and was a happy baby right after. As for the next day, not so much but I'll take what I can get.

My husband, Mason and I went to have garlic noodles and crab after his appointment to celebrate.

The weekend went by in a breeze! We went to his gymboree play and learn class and his daddy joined us for the first time. There were tons of babies this time around.

We also had a birthday dinner for youngest brother Patrick and Mason got to play with his cousin Tristan. So cute.

Mason's also learning to play with his feet which he loves to do! I love my chubs.









No comments:

Post a Comment