Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good Morning!

I am seriously so exhausted and am laying off caffeine so I don't know where to get my energy from except from my vitamins. Mason has been so good lately.
My mom says that he barely cried when she was taking care of him. I am so happy that he's finally adjusting to me being away from him for such a long time (approximately 10 hours a day).

I dropped him off at his grandma's (Shane's mom) house this morning and he was so well behaved. I miss my little guy so much while I'm at work. I can barely wait for the weekend. My younger brother is turning 25 this Saturday and I can't wait to celebrate it with him and the rest of the family.

Work has been extremely busy and I'm keeping up as much as I can. I can't wait until it quiets down in December (when recruiting season is over). At least Mason will have his first airplane ride with me when I go on one of my recruiting trips next month. How fun will that be? I'm kinda dreading it but am happy that my husband and mother in law will be with me so I'll have plenty of help. Plus we'll be in Portland and everything is tax free. I hope I get to do some shopping while I'm there. Have a great day! I'll be spending it trying to stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment