Friday, September 2, 2011

Pics from Daddy While I'm at Work

Can I be any happier right now? It's the Friday before a 3 day weekend!
Mason turns 6 months on Monday and I earn my silver award! Woot - for those of you who don't know what the silver award is. There are apparently different types of "awards" you receive for the time you are breastfeeding your little one.

Bronze is for 3 months.
Silver is for 6 months.
Gold is for 1 Year.
Platinum is beyond a year.

I am going for GOLD! But I'm giving myself a PAT on the back for getting to silver.

Anyway I digress. Here are pics of my baby Mason that were sent to me while I was at work and his daddy was taking care of him.







Have a great weekend you beautiful mommas and hardworking daddies! Much love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Mason is just the cutest!! Good job Mama for getting this far with nursing. We all know it takes a lot of dedication!

    ReplyDelete