Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy 8 Months Baby!

Happy 8 Months to Baby Mason on 11.5.11! The time is zipping by. I can't believe that in 4 months my little baby will turn a year old. In 2 weeks one of Mason's baby friends Matteo is turning ONE and we get to go to our very first baby birthday party as a family. Maybe I can get ideas from attending Matty's birthday party for Mason's big first birthday bash. I'm so excited.

Here's a pic of baby Mason on the day he turned 8 months. We just hung out at Gymboree with his cousins, enjoyed lunch with family and chilled out at home.

Then on Sunday my very best friends and I had a lovely brunch to top off the weekend. It was freezing in lovely San Francisco but the sun came out which was so nice! Plus we got the extra hour of sleep which was lovely. It's super dark earlier in the day but I don't mind it so much. I'll just try to get out during lunch so I can bask in some sunshine.

Anyway, have a great week you mommas!






No comments:

Post a Comment