Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Picky Eater!

I think I have a picky eater on my hands. Ever since Mason's tried solids, he has hated it. I started him on rice cereal for the first time when he was almost 5 months and he made the most sour face then proceeded to cry.

Then I tried giving him Gerber and he was OK with it but never really loved it.
I've tried Plum organics, Earth's Best and he still hates it. Lol - I feel so bad for the little guy. All he does is make a sour face every time I try to give solids. Yesterday, I mashed up some bananas and he hated it. All he wants is milk and nothing else.

He's interested in the food I'm eating though but when I try handing it to him to taste, he proceeds to making his sour face. I need to catch it on camera so you all can see it. In the meantime, here's a pic of Mason from last night when we all went out for Mexican food and he was just chillen in his high chair playing with spoon and paper napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment