Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hi All!  I just want to wish all the fathers out there a very Happy Father's day.  Thank you for taking care of your families and being a solid role model for your kids.  I am so thankful for having a wonderful dad who took the time to teach his kids that we could be whatever we want to be in this world.  

My family immigrated to the United States when I was very young and my dad and mom worked very hard to provide for us.  My father was an amazing dad who taught us right from wrong and gave us a spanking if we needed it.  We would sometimes have our disagreements but in the end we always agreed that our bond was stronger than any argument. 

I am so happy that I was able to meet a man who works hard for his family.  My husband works night and day for our family and attends school at night.  He works during the day so he can continue to improve our lifestyle.  He is a wonderful father to our son Mason.  He makes me laugh, listens to me and is just an overall amazing man. 

He can be easily misunderstood because his humor can be dry and he tends to over think a lot of things. But he has a huge heart and his loyalty is tremendous.  I love you.  Thank you for always being there for us. 


Thank you to all the fathers out there.  You have no idea how much impact your actions have on your children who will one day be the providers, rulers, politicians, doctors, lawyers, social workers, religious leaders, protectors of this world.  I salute you.  





No comments:

Post a Comment