Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Graduation Season!

Hi All!  I feel so relaxed from my weekend.  
It was my younger cousin, Micaela's high school graduation and I am soo proud of her.  She is heading off to UC San Diego for college and I know she will do great.  She graduated in the top 10 of her class. 

My aunt rented a couple of hotel rooms so the family can hang out, swim and celebrate with my cousin. My mom, son and I drove down early to check-in to the hotel, relaxed and ate until it was time to head over to the graduation.  It was over 100 degrees on Saturday but by the time we headed out for the graduation the weather cooled down by at least 15 degrees. 

By the time we drove to the graduation, Parking was horrendous and we walked at least a mile to the ceremony.  I'm so glad the ceremony was held outside because my son had a ball!  He kept running on the grass and loved breathing in the fresh air. Plus he got to hang out with one of his favorite aunts so he was happy. 

I loved being able to spend time with my family. It was such a fun weekend. How was yours?  



My little boy LOVES fish.  



My son's gesturing for me to chase him around the grass!  I love this little guy. 



Mason loves his Aunt Gabby

Mason with his cousin Tristan.  They love to run around together. 




Congratulations Micaela!  We love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment