Thursday, June 6, 2013

Weaning..

Hey Ladies! 

So my little one just turned 27 months yesterday and I'm getting ready to stop nursing but this boy is so determined. So I'm a working out of home momma and every time I get home my little boy is already pulling down on my shirt.  
Ugh.  

I love that he still wants to be with his mom but sometimes it's just too much. Especially when we're in a public place and he's lifting on my shirt.  

What have you done to help with weaning your little ones?  Any tips you can share?  My mother in law mentioned that I should put some hot sauce on and offer it to him but I felt that it would be so cruel.  I just want to wait until he naturally weans himself. I hope the time comes soon but it doesn't look like this little guy is letting up. 

Have a wonderful day ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment